It is ironically true that fairness plays a very important role in a person’s successful life as many people considers that person with a fair good looking skin will have a very good attractive personality. To exploit this situation many cosmetic companies are releasing their products one after the other with a promise of fair skin. But even after using these products people have complaints, as it does not give them proper results. This is because, the products in the market are much concentrated on the normal skin type but every individual has different skin type and the fairness products do not suit all. Instead of spending a whole lot of money on them, it is better to try cheap and better home remedies mentioned here. Let us see a few practices that can give you glowing skin and lighten the color of the skin naturally.
Drinking more water not only keeps you healthy and fit but also makes you look fairer. When you drink more water, skin cells will get more hydrated and this will prevent wrinkles and sagging skin.
It is highly recommended to have food rich in vitamins and nutrients to have a fair skin. Well balanced diet with fruits and vegetables will clean the skin and makes it clear. It is good to consume more berries as they produce collagen in the body which is known to make skin smooth and tight. Green tea acts as an antioxidant which helps in decelerating the process of aging.
Involving in yoga and meditation for a minimum of 20 minutes early in the morning on an empty stomach reduces stress which cause dark circles around eyes.
1. When the skin gets older, it turns dry and it is essential to peel them off so that you make way for the fresh skin to get exposed. Make thick paste from fruits like banana/ strawberry/ mango and add a spoon of crystal sugar to it and stir it until it gets mixed perfectly. If you want a glowing skin add a tea spoon of honey in to it and apply the paste on to your face with gentle strokes. Allow it to dry for an hour and then wash it with cold water. Repeat the same procedure once in every week for a month to get a fair and glowing skin.
2. Lemon is rich in vitamin C and acts as a natural cleansing agent. Before going to bath cut a piece of lemon and rub it on the portion of the skin which is usually more exposed to sun light. Take a bath using a natural soap which is free from harmful chemicals.
3. Prepare a face pack including half of the egg yolk and a spoon of honey. Apply it on the face and clean it up after duration of 15 minutes. You need to follow the same thrice a week to get a fair and smart look.
4. Make a paste by using sandal wood powder and rose water. This is the one of the best home remedies to get a fairer skin naturally.
5. Keep almond in water a whole night and prepare the paste in the morning by including a spoon of honey. Apply it on the face and wash with water after 15 minutes.
Please do remember that skin color is a natural gift and one should not feel guilty of being dark. Be confident and proud enough to lead a happy successful life. It’s not the tone of the skin but the glow that is attractive. And we have shared some tips that can give you flawless, glowing skin.